Interior Design Center
Established in 1995, Eclectic Elements is the leading Furniture, Art, and Design Gallery Showroom in Miami, Florida. We are a full service interior design center offering one of the largest in-stock collections of modern, contemporary, and transitional furniture. Our expansive 20,000 ft showroom features hundreds of styles of furniture that are available for next day delivery, even for custom pieces. A direct importer of furniture, lighting, and accessories, we receive shipments of new merchandise daily. Eclectic Elements offers 24-hour turnkey interiors so you can start enjoying your home immediately.
We offer a complete resource for interior design. Eclectic Elements provides complementary design consulting, and space planning. We partner with architects, interior designers, retailers, realtors, and event planners on residential, commercial, and hospitality projects. Our services have proven to be very useful for production companies, motion picture filming, commercials, music videos, photo shoots, still photography, and interior decoration for room staging. Realtors and developers entrust Eclectic Elements with all their staging needs. Transforming numerous apartments and homes on the market into Sold Real Estate. Eclectic Elements has statistically Increased Sales for Realtors. Customer satisfaction is our primary; we make it our goal to deliver comfort with style in a timely fashion.
Steps to our interior design process:
- Develop concept
- Construct documents, drawings, and diagrams designs for space to form interior design plan
- Establish project time frames and budget guidelines
- Bid specifications including design concept, materials, options and estimates
- Selection of color, material, and finishes
- Selection and specification of furniture, fixtures, floor and wall coverings, artwork, equipment, interior lighting, communications and audio-visual design and millwork, including layout drawings and detailed product description
- Establish final budget requirements by evaluation of bids and selection of vendors and contractors.
- Implement installation design and details. Purchase arrangements are made for project elements including architectural materials, furnishings, fabrics, window treatments, flooring, lighting and so on. Contractors are scheduled as required.
- Coordination of construction, purchasing, and supervision of entire design project
- Installation and construction administration